In a first-ever survey of it's kind, the results were drawn from 284 qualified respondents in the pharma and health marketing fields, between December 21, 2016 and January 18, 2017. Of that number, 140 respondents were professionals with expertise in pharma and medical devices, while 144 respondents were from agencies.
As millennial patients age (Gen Y), replacing baby boomers, marketers are forced to adapt to this changing market and the way they communicate, filtering through the noise of the digital era, to better serve these patients.
There were two key areas we took a look at; millennial attitudes and the top pharma challenges. Here are some of the results:
Most important attitudes healthcare marketers associate with Gen Y are:
- 79% self-care
- 78% highly social and distrusting of authority
- 75% purpose-driven
- 81% mobile integration
- 81% patient centricity
- 78% of value-based outcomes
Take a look at the results!
- The Future of Digital Health: Technological Advancements That Will Impact the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Growth in Digital Health Changes Provider & Patient Marketing
- How Will the Growth of Digital Health Impact the Health Provider-Patient Relationship?
- Six Trends Pharma Marketing [Embracing Digital Transformation...A Marketer's Guide]