Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Official Call For Papers: Multi Channel Pharma Marketing Congress
October 4-6, 2010
The Hyatt Place Princeton, Princeton, New Jersey
INDUSTRY ALERT: OFFICIAL CALL FOR PAPERS
The Institute for International Research (IIR) is currently seeking presenters for the Multi Channel Pharma Marketing Congress. This 3-day event will take place October 4-6, 2010 at The Hyatt Place Princeton, New Jersey.
We invite you to submit a proposal for a speaking opportunity directly to Kristin Paulick, Senior Conference Producer, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 646-895-7331. The deadline is April 12, 2010 at the very latest. We expect that the conference will attract between 75-125 attendees.
Submission Guidelines & Details
• Proposed speaker name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
• Contact information including address, telephone number, and e-mail
• Title and objective of presentation
• Please indicate which topic you plan to address.
• Short summary of the talk
We are also interested in proposals for half day workshops. These workshops should be focused on specific techniques and skill building topics.
All speakers receive FREE admission to the conference as well as any pre-conference activities
Case Studies Suggestions:
• The importance of agency collaboration
• Customer segmentation techniques
• How to transition to full strategic integration—the tools needed to deliver quantitative, predictive customer insights
• What does the optimal channel mix look like?
• Tips to maximize stakeholder engagement/enhance the patient-physician dialogue
• Balancing innovation and the changing regulatory environment
• How to globalize multi-channel marketing campaigns
• Evaluate the success of your media plan without getting bogged down in the data
Why should you attend?
• To learn from others in the industry and how they overcome issues
• To find out new ways to partner with your customers
• To drive efficiency and deliver value across your marketing and sales channels
• To optimize team and agency relationships
Is your number one challenge not addressed here?
Contact Kristin Paulick at email@example.com to ensure it is on the final program!