Thursday, July 15, 2010
10th Annual ePharma Summit Industry Alert: Official Call For Presenters
From: Kristin Paulick, IIR
Re: 10th Annual ePharma Summit
Deadline: Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Event Dates: February 7-9, 2011
Event Venue: The Sheraton Hotel & Towers, New York, New York
SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL NOW!
Production has begun for The 10th Annual ePharma Summit. The event will be February 7-9, 2011 in New York, NY at The Sheraton Hotel and Towers and will include 3 days of networking, interactive presentations, workshops, panels, and collaborative activities.
We are actively recruiting corporate practitioners who can share e-marketing (consumer or HCP-focused) case studies. We invite you to submit a speaking proposal directly to Kristin Paulick, Program Director, on or before Tuesday, July 27, 2010. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-895-7331.
Please note: abstracts are reviewed and selected on a rolling basis, so please submit early.
Who will attend this premier digital marketing event?
• Directors of Marketing/e-Marketing
• Interactive Marketing Directors
• Marketing Managers
• E-Marketing Managers
• Consumer Marketing
• Professional Marketing
• Brand Managers
• Product Managers
• Directors of Medical Marketing
• Relationship Marketing
• Internet Communications
• Global Marketing
• Business Development Directors
• Directors Product Marketing
• DTC Account Managers
• Compliance/Regulatory Affairs Officers
Topic Areas for 2011 include:
• Mobile Marketing
• Insights and Updates from FDA/DDMAC
• The impact of healthcare reform
• Reaching other healthcare stakeholders (nurses, pharmacists, and managed care)
• A day in the life of a physician
• Making the most of a small e-budget
• Measuring ROI and determining channel impact
• Brand monitoring on the web
• Search marketing
• Creating social media guardrails
• Improving pharma-agency partnerships
• Getting support, approval and buy in from compliance/regulatory affairs
**This list is not comprehensive. Please feel free to submit additional topics of your choice.
For consideration, please e-mail email@example.com with the following information by Tuesday, July 27, 2010.
• Proposed speaker name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
• Contact information including address, telephone and fax numbers and e-mail
Please indicate which of the topics you plan to address.
• Talk title
• Summary of the presentation (3-5 sentences)
• What the audience will gain from your presentation (please list 3-5 key “take-aways”)
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities:
Whether you are looking to build awareness, generate new business, or strengthen existing relationships, a presence at the 10th Annual ePharma Summit will help you achieve your goals. Be at the right place at the right time. A limited number of sessions on the program are reserved for our event sponsors. Please note that case studies are best received when facilitated by co-presenters representing the voices of the client and partner relationships. Solution providers who wish to become part of the program should contact Jon Saxe, Business Development Manager, at 646-895-7467 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Added Bonus: Each speaker will receive free admission to the conference (a $2000+ value) including admission to all conference sessions, workshops, networking breaks, lunches, exhibit halls, etc.
Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to each submission. All those selected to participate as speakers will be notified shortly after the deadline.
Thank you for your interest in The 10th Annual ePharma Summit. Check for updates and discussion related to the event at www.epharmasummit.com.