Multi Channel Pharma Marketing Conference coming up in October, we'd like to share with you 7 reasons you should join us in Princeton, NJ, October 13-14, 2010.
7 Highlights From the Multi Channel Pharma Marketing Event That Will Drive Up Your ROI:
●Work more effectively with your agencies to get to the big idea faster and ensure that project objectives are communicated and executed effectively. Hear from Brent Rose, Sr. Manager, Consumer Marketing, Daiichi Sankyo Inc.
● Prepare for the changing regulatory environment with a Keynote Panel featuring Mark Gaydos, Senior Director, US Regulatory Affairs Marketed Products, sanofi-aventis.
● Evaluate the return on investment of your multi channel media plan with Robert Maresca, Marketing Manager, Consumer Segment, AstraZeneca, and DTC Marketer of the Year Winner
● Understand the needs of today’s empowered consumer and the truth about what physicians really want with two live focus groups featuring moderators Jack Barrette, CEO, WEGO Health and Peter Shaw, MD
● Achieve the optimal channel mix with lessons learned from David Purdie, Associate Director, Marketing Science, Genentech
● Discuss the 6 tenets of Transformational Marketing with Digitas Health/Razorfish CEO David Kramer
● Dig deeper with segment optimization sessions on consumer, physician and managed care marketing led by, Genentech, Novo Nordisk and Sanofi-Aventis