The group is comprised of 6 individuals from various industries. "The pharmaceutical industry has only begun to scratch the surface of employing digitally-based commercialization approaches. As POZEN moves forward to commercialize its PA pipeline, our goal in collaborating with these advisors is to look beyond the industry to identify untapped digital strategies that will help us deliver an affordable and accessible product to our customers," said Liz Cermak, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer of POZEN.
Committee members include:
- Raj Amin, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, HealthiNation; previously Vice President of Business Development, N2 Broadband
- John Bax, Chief Financial Officer, LivingSocial; previously Chief Financial Officer, RecycleBank and Walmart.com
- Bonin Bough, Director of Digital and Social Media, PepsiCo; previously Director of Global Interactive, Social and Emerging Media Practice, Weber Shandwick
- Marc Monseau, Founder and Principal, MDM Communication, LLC; previously Director of Corporate Communication and Social Media, Johnson & Johnson
- Daniel Palestrant, M.D., Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Sermo; previously Founder, Azygos, Inc.
- Meredith Ressi, President, Manhattan Research; previously Chief Operating Officer, Integrated Wellness Solutions
View the full press release here.
The 11th Annual ePharma Summit will be taking place February 6 - 8, 2011 at the Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers in New York City. Join us for the largest and longest running digital marketing event for the life sciences industry.