To better address your unique needs and wants, we’ve continued to update our agenda to ensure you get the most up-to-date, relevant information. Below are some of the recently confirmed speakers, topics, and sponsors:
Recently Confirmed Speakers Include:
- David Ennis, Diabetes Franchise Leader, Global Marketing Communications & Channel Strategies, Merck
- Robert R. Müller, Associate Marketing Manager, Global Marketing, Roche Diagnostics, Diabetes Care
- Liz Cermak, Chief Commercial Officer, Pozen Inc.
- Xavier Petit, Integrated Marketing - Multi-Channel Strategy Services, Shire
- Jerome Mead, Director, Capability Development and Integration, Bristol-Myers Squibb
New topics include:
- The implications of the FDA’s recent draft guidance on responding to requests for off-label information
- The benefits of using gaming to reach consumers
- Strategies to improve patient adherence through mobile devices
- A focus on how to better use email-specific capabilities for marketing purposes
- How to best connect with caregivers
Also, be sure to visit our website to check out the new Social Guiding Principles section of our Medical, Legal & Regulatory Summit day, presented in conjunction with the Digital Health Coalition. This afternoon of sessions brings together experts from pharma, consultants and companies like Facebook to help determine the direction that pharmaceutical companies can take in the absence of FDA guidance.
As a reader of this blog, when you register to join us and mention code XP1706BLOG, you’ll receive a 10% discount off the standard rate! If you have any questions about this year’s event, feel free to email Jennifer Pereira at firstname.lastname@example.org.