A few of the things they suggest are:
- Downloadable questions to ask your physician about a specific condition
- Email campaign with links to wellness information, classes and events
- Men’s health promotional events at local hardware stores
- Twitter/tweet announcements from live events
- Heart healthy shopping menus at local grocery stores and restaurants
This March at the ePharma Summit, Charu Chaturvedi of Affinnova will be on hand to present Message Malpractice: Dramatically Improve the Effect of Your Customer Campaigns to look at some of the best engagement campaigns in the industry. For more information on this session and the rest of the event, download the agenda. If you'd like to join us, as a reader of this blog when you register to join us and mention code XP1806BLOG, you'll save 10% off the current rate!
What are some things you think companies can do to further engage their audience?