Now that ePharma is a not-so-distant memory, I’m hard at work on ePharma Summit West, taking place in September in San Francisco. We got good feedback on ePharma West last year, but as always we’re planning to cover new topics. The agenda is currently under development, and I’m currently looking for speakers on the following topics:
- Educating consumers and HCPs on the differences between biologics and biosimilars
- Product lifecycle management
- Best practices for working with your managed markets team
- Data management to customize messaging
- Case studies on consumer engagement, HCP engagement, mobile, video, social, etc.
If you are interested in speaking on any of these topics, or would like to suggest another topic, please email me. To view last year's agenda please visit the website at : http://bit.ly/Y6aMBi.
If you would like to showcase your thought leadership and are with an agency, solution provider or marketing firm, please email Andrew Sinetar at for sponsorship opportunities.
The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 22.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!