At ePharma Summit West, we deliver on this by providing you with varying perspectives through engaging and interactive panel discussions led by life science marketing leaders on some of the most progressive topics so you walk away with the full picture.
The following sessions are just a handful of the many “sides of the story” that you’ll hear to help you grasp the big picture of digital life science marketing:
- The Evolution of New Care Delivery Models & Their Effects on Pharma Marketing
- Jeff Landau, Director Strategic Marketing & Corporate Development, Threshold Pharmaceuticals
- Mike Strong, Health Systems Manager, Novo Nordisk
- Patti Peeples, RPh, PhD, CEO and Founder, HealthEconomics.Com
- Social Media: Encourage Customers to Tell Other Customers, Who Can Tell Other Customers...
- Thomas Panchak, Senior Director, Digital Marketing, Johnson & Johnson
- Marketing's Role in Accelerating Innovation in the mHealth Space mhealth
- mhealth Innovators to be announced
This September 16-18 in San Francisco, we invite you to join us for a 360° view of digital life science marketing from multiple perspectives for small or big pharma and medical device. Because regardless of personal preferences or biases, you can’t make informed business decisions to do more with less, without understanding the full picture. As a reader of this blog when you register to join us and mention code XP1856BLOG, you’ll save 15% off the standard rate!
Have any questions about the event or want to get involved? Email Jennifer Pereira.