To close out 2013—and in honor of the 13th year of the ePharma Summit, we wanted to highlight 13 benefits of attending ePharma in 2014:
- 13 years of ePharma, bringing you content that makes you think, case studies that help you act and networking opportunities that connects you with experts and gurus 72-hour investment in ePharma will impact your 365-day plan and possibly your career—an ROI we can all get behind
- 12 sessions in the eMarketing University, earning you a Certificate of Completion to hang on your wall
- 11+ hours of dedicated networking time for mingling, brainstorming, and meeting
- 10 years of the annual thought leader panel moderated by ePharma Chairman Paul Ivans
- 9 trends and buzz words fully tackled and dissected into usable and helpful strategies and tactics to move your marketing forward—HCPs. Patients. Payers. EHRs. Clinics. RNs. Sunshine Act. Sales Force. Healthcare Reform.
- 8 brand-new sponsors and tech providers ensuring a greater marketplace presence for you to explore and onboard into your 2014 marketing campaigns
- 72-hour investment in ePharma will impact your 365-day plan and possibly your career—an ROI we can all get behind
- 6 am wake-up call for our new Morning Charity Bootcamp, because it’s fun and 100% of the net proceeds go to Jeremy’s Heroes, in honor of 9/11 hero Jeremy Glick.
- 550+ attendees, all in one place, over the course of three days.
- 4 quick-fire Game Changer sessions focused on big data, change management, healthcare reform, and emerging tech.
- 3 all-new Thought Leader Panels on innovation, the evolving customer model, and pharma’s new value proposition.
- 2 years with the Refills, a live band including Co-Chair Pete Dannenfelser, taking place during the opening night networking reception.
- 1 and ONLY digital marketing event the pharmaceutical industry pauses to attend—
AND it’s New York City!
Want to know more about ePharma Summit 2014? Download the agenda.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at ePharma Summit next year on February 10-12th in New York City. Plus, register by January 10th and SAVE up to $700! And as a reader of this blog, when you register to join us and mention code XP1906BLOG, you can save up to $100 additional. Now that’s something worth a holiday cheer!
See you in 2014. Happy holidays!