New for this year, ePharma focuses on the seven critical categories affecting your bottom line, outlined below. Based on popular feedback, each focus area concludes with the Conversation Arena (a moderated discussion) that allows you to better engage with experts, ask those burning questions, and get clarification on how to make their ideas work for you.
The seven focus areas include:
- The EHR Opportunity | Engage in the workflow, improve patient outcomes, reduce healthcare costs
- Payer Marketing Integration | Enhance relationships to increase inclusion on formularies
- Wearables and mHealth Technologies | Discover brandable opportunities while improving Health Outcomes
- Sales Rep. Integration | Advance HCP engagement through personalized communications while decreasing sales expenditures
- Advances in NPP | Create scalable conversations that transform decision-making into consumption
- Harness Digital Media | Optimize spend to heighten reach plus engagement
- Patient Engagement in New Healthcare Ecosystem | Drive patient demand for your brand to increase scripts
ePharma 2015 will take place February 24-26, 2015. As a reader of this blog, you are eligible to save $100 off current rates when you register to join us and mention priority code XP2006BL. Are you a pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device manufacturer employee? You are eligible for a Buy One, Get One Free offer. Find out more and register to join us here.
Did you know we're giving away free passes to ePharma on Twitter? Simply retweet this tweet to enter. A winner will be notified on Wednesday, December 10.