Evolving Marketing Plans with Online InsightsDate: Thursday, January 15, 2015
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Presented by: Tom Jones, Senior Vice President, Makovsky
Register to join us. Mention priority code XP2006W1
About the web seminar:
Evolving Marketing Plans with Online InsightsHealthcare communication continues to go through an evolutionary change. Online resources offer support, answers and second opinions across the entire patient journey – from the first sign of symptoms to looking up treatment alternatives; from finding the closest pharmacy to fill a prescription to monitoring your sleep patterns and diet on the road back to wellness.
Today’s health consumer is surrounded by a myriad of access points and personalized, on-demand resources, while they sit at the center managing their own care. Makovsky investigates consumer behavior and preferences for engaging with online health information annually. This webinar will discuss the evolution of online search, trends and strategies to deliver the highest ROI, including teasing data from the fifth survey to be presented at ePharma in February.
What you will learn:
- Where consumers search for health information online
- What consumers search for right after diagnosis
- How pharma can engage authentically with patients—where, when and what works
- What motivates consumers to visit a pharma site
- How to translate this information into marketing plans