This post was contributed by @MikeMadarasz
We’re not ones to “toot our own horn”, but ePharma West is shaping up to be a great event. If you were born in the ‘90s, you might describe it as “dope” or “legit”. Chances are, you probably weren’t so we’re going to choose to call it a meeting of innovators and game-changers on modern marketing strategies. Need some more convincing? Maybe this list will change your mind. Here are five reasons you should check out the event in September.
1. We’re bringing the FDA to you. The FDA recently released a draft of their social media guidances on pharma and everyone wants to speculate on what that might mean for the industry. But does anyone really know? Mark Roh, the Pacific Region Director with the FDA, has a good idea and he’ll explain.
2. Your budget is lean. Budget is the biggest constraint on pharma marketers with 75% indicating it's the number one thing holding them back. You might be working with a lean budget and small team, but you can still move the needle for your brand. We’ll have discussions on doing more with less.
3. The interactive format. You’ll get the chance to interact with some of the brightest minds in the field. You not only get to hear from this group of innovators, you get a chance to pick their brains as well.
4. Content marketing. “Content is king.” Most of us have heard that enough to make us nauseous. However, we are at a point where content can’t be ignored and is an integrated part of almost all digital strategies. Many are doing it, but not many do it well. We have a full day dedicated to content marketing and improving your efforts. Download the agenda to see what’s on tap.
5. San Francisco. The “City by the Bay” has earned a reputation as being a top spot to visit. If that’s not enough for you, check out some of top things to do when you’re there. You’ll notice the event site, Fisherman’s Wharf, is on that list.
There is one more reason. Now, you can save $100 when you register here and use code XP1956BLOG. Sold? We’ll see you in San Francisco, September 22-24.
Join us on LinkedInCheck us out Facebook