So what are the five best practices to achieve this?
- Ensure Reliable Customer Data: Set up and have a reliable CRM so that inteactions along a physician's customer journey can be mapped in one single source.
- Align Channels to the Customer Journey: Understand the customer journey across all channels and within your company. Determine any new touch points that need to be created and capitalized on. It's also important to understand how a customer sees each channel and how they're using it to interact with your products.
- Create a High-leverage Content Strategy: Content is king. When developing content, develop evergreen content that can be used across channels. With each piece of content, it should customized to fit the voice and tone of the channel. Evergreen content should be updated twice a year.
- Offer a Personalized Experience: Know the needs of the people you are messaging and use data to determine relevant, key messaging for each customer. Relevant content to any situation should be used and shared with the customer.
- Monitor, Measure, Improve: Analyze key performance metrics throughout the customer journey. Use this data to continuously improve the customer journey and improve your channels.
Veeva is a Platinum sponsor at this year's ePharma taking place February 24-26, 2015. Would you like to join them to learn more about comprehensive multichannel experiences? As a reader of this blog, when you register to join us and mention code XP2006BL, you can save $100 off the current rate.